What is included in your "Environment Packs" ?
Our environment packs include 2 max files :
- Assets max file
- Scene max file (Full 3d scene showed in previews and distributed with ForestPackPro)
Your products are compatible with which rendering engine ?
Corona Rendered, Vray and Octane Render !
- Our "3D models" includes those 3 version of rendering engine (The included format is specified on each product page)
- Our "Environment Packs" by including larger files and higher amount of components will be dedicated to the single render engine of your choice (Corona, Vray or Octane).
You may choose your favorite render engine for Environment Packs during the ordering process.
Do you project any offer for non 3Ds Max users ?
- Our "3D Models" offer, includes six 3D files. Three 3ds max files, for Corona, Vray and Octane, mostly with three FBX files (check formats available on each products) exported from those 3ds max files, so you may bring them into other 3d apps, using those renderers.
- However, we couldn’t remain the same offer policy regarding our "Environment Packs" because of their tight dependencies to Forest Pack plug-in, exclusively dedicated to 3ds max users and also, not handled within the FBX exporting process. This is why our Environment Packs are to be remained exclusive to 3ds max users.
Why I don’t get the same rendering look, comparing to your previews on “the Lab”?
When you open the file you can have a different rendering look because :
- In our previews, we sometimes use HDRi from some company we can not include in our digitals products.
- We happen to use fog (volumetrics), for some rendering and we prefer to give you a clean default scene.
- As for our Environment Packs, sometimes we have duplicated terrain (instanced) and rotated it to give more depth.
- Previews are rendered with Corona and other render engines (Vray/Octane) may have slightly different look.
- Our product does not contain cameras we used for previews
With which rendering engine are your product's previews made ?
The previews are almost all rendered with corona renderer.
How does buying and sending files work ?
You can buy our product with Paypal, once your payment is confirmed, wait one minute on the order page during the preparation download process. We also sent you a download link on your email.
Remember that you can pay also with Credit-Card on Paypal without having a Paypal account.
Paypal is prohibited in my country, can i buy your products with another way ?No sorry, we use exlusively Paypal for its security.
Is the download link limited ? why ?
Yes, each product has a download expiry limited up to 3 (three) times, so keep your downloaded products and your links safely protected ! This limitation is present to avoid any fraudulent act of file sharing contrary to our terms & conditions
Where is my donwload link email ? I can't find it
Once you have purchased a product, you will automatically receive a download link by email within one minute.
The email subject is "Your downloads are ready".
Please, before contacting us :
- Wait 1 minute so that your donwload links are ready
- Check your inbox promotion or social section (some mail algorithm classification are capricious)
- Check your spam e-mail
- Search "Your downloads are ready" in your inbox search bar
Where is my invoice ?