What is included in your "Environment Packs" ?
Our environment packs include 2 max files :
- Assets max file
- Scene max file : the whole 3d scene showed in previews and distributed with ForestPackPro
Your products are compatible with which rendering engine ?
Mostly for Corona and Vray, some products are also compatible with Octane Render.
- Our 3D models includes multiple rendering engine (The included format is specified on each product page)
- However, our Environment Packs by including larger files and higher amount of components will be fully dedicated to the single render engine of your choice (Corona, Vray or Octane).
Do you sell your packs with multiple render engine grouped ?
No, our packs are fully dedicated to the single render of your choice.
Do you project any offer for non-3ds Max users ?
- Yes for our 3D Models offer because they are mostly provided with FBX files so you may bring them into other 3d apps (Please check if FBX format is available).
- No for our Environment Packs, we couldn’t remain the same offer policy because of their tight dependencies to Forest Pack Pro plug-in, exclusively dedicated to 3ds Max users and also, not handled within the FBX exporting process. This is why our Environment Packs are to be remained exclusive to 3ds Max users.
Why I don’t get exactly the same rendering look, comparing to your previews on “the Lab”?
When you open the file you can have a different rendering look because :
- In our previews, we use HDRi (from some company we can not include in our digitals products). As a result, our HDRi lighting is different & adaptated for each previews. When you will open our scene, there is just one default sun, it's up to you to replace it and find the right lighting for each shots !
- We happen to use fog (volumetrics), for some rendering and we prefer to give you a clean default scene.
- As for our Environment Packs, sometimes we have duplicated terrain (instanced) and rotated it to give more depth in our previews.
- Previews are rendered with Corona and other render engines (Vray/Octane) may have slightly different look.
- Our product does not contain cameras we used for previews.
With which rendering engine are your product's previews made ?
The previews are almost all rendered with Corona Renderer.
How does buying and sending files work ?
You can buy our product with Paypal, once your payment is confirmed, wait one minute on the order page during the preparation download process. We also sent you a download link on your email.
Remember that you can pay also with Credit-Card on Paypal without having a Paypal account.
Can I pay with Credit-Card without having a Paypal account ?
Yes, you can pay with Credit-Card without Paypal account. Choose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" on the order purchase page.
Paypal is prohibited in my country, can I buy your products with another way ?
No sorry, we use exclusively Paypal for its security.
Is the download link limited ? why ?
Yes, each product has a download expiry limited up to 3 (three) times, so keep your downloaded products and your links safely protected ! This limitation is present to avoid any fraudulent act of file sharing contrary to our terms & conditions
Where is my donwload link email ? I can't find it
Once you have purchased a product, you will automatically receive a download link by email within one minute.
The email subject is "Your downloads are ready".
Please, before contacting us :
- Wait 1 minute so that your donwload links are ready.
- Check your inbox promotion or social section (some mail algorithm classification are capricious).
- Check your spam e-mail.
- Search "Your downloads are ready" in your inbox search bar.
Where is my invoice ?
I'm EU business customer, where can I enter my VAT ID to be exempted ?
You can enter your VAT ID in two ways :
- On your customer account page at the bottom left
- On your cart page at the bottom left
Your VAT ID will be mentioned on your invoice under the mention "notes".