Why I don’t get the same rendering look, comparing to your previews on “the Lab”?
When you open the file you can have a different rendering look because :
- In our previews, we sometimes use HDRi from some compagny we can not include in our digitals products.
- We happen to use fog (volumetrics), for some rendering and we prefer to give you a clean default scene.
- As for our Environement Packs, sometimes we has duplicated terrain (instanced) and rotated it to give more depth.
- Our previews can have some post-production you can not get with a raw render
But don't worry, the product is exactly the same, and you can get the same look with a good lighting scene !
Your products are compatible with which rendering engine ?
Corona Rendered, Vray and Octane Render !
- Our "3D mesh" includes those 3 version of rendering engine
- Our "Environment Pack" by including larger files and higher amount of components will be dedicated to the single render engine of your choice.
You may choose your favorite render engine for Environment Packs during the ordering process.
Do you project any offer for non 3Ds Max users ?
- Our "3D Mesh" offer, includes six 3D files. Three 3ds max 2014 files, for corona, vray and octane, with three FBX files, exported from those 3ds max files, so you may bring them into other 3d apps, using those renderers.
- However, we couldn’t remain the same offer policy regarding our "Environment Packs" because of their tight dependencies to Forest Pack plug-in, exclusively dedicated to 3ds max users and also, not handled within the FBX exporting process. This is why our Environment Packs are to be remained exclusive to 3ds max users.
With which rendering engine are your product's previews made ?
The previews are almost all rendered with corona renderer.
How does buying and sending files work ?
You can buy our product with Paypal, once your payment is confirmed, we send you a dowload link on your E-mail.
Is the download link limited ? why ?
Yes, each product had a download expiry limited up to 3 (three) times, so keep your downloaded products and your links, safely protected. ! This limitation is present to avoid any fraudulent act of file sharing contrary to our terms & conditions