How can we help you?
Your products are compatible with which rendering engine?
Mostly for Corona and Vray, some products are also compatible with Octane Render.
With which rendering engine are your product's previews made?
The previews are almost all rendered with Corona Renderer.
Do you project any offer for non-3ds Max users?
- Yes for our 3D Models offer because they are mostly provided with FBX files so you may bring them into other 3d apps (Please check if FBX format is available).
- No for NM-Lab System™ & Environment Packs, we couldn’t remain the same offer policy because of their tight dependencies to Forest Pack Pro plug-in, exclusively dedicated to 3ds Max users and also, not handled within the FBX exporting process.
What is the difference between [Standard Version] and (Single Engine) version?
The [Standard Version], as the name suggest, is the full version of the product with the original price.
The (Single Engine) version is the same product but fully dedicated to the renderer of your choice.
We offer you the opportunity to access the products based on your workflow and, in this way, obtain a lower price.
Read more about pricing policy here.
In [Standard Version] products, you did'nt mention 3dsMax version and rendering engine version. Is it based on (single engine) version?
Absolutely, the (single engine) versions are extracted from [standard version].
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can buy our produts with :
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) with Stripe
I'm EU business customer, how to be exempted from VAT?
EU business customers (except France) can be exempted from VAT
You can enter your VAT ID in two ways :
- On your customer account page at the bottom left
- On your cart page at the bottom left (enter your VAT and update cart)
Your VAT ID will be mentioned on your invoice under the mention "notes".
How does sending files work?
Once your payment is confirmed :
- Wait one minute on the order page during the preparation download process.
- We also sent you a download link on your email. (E-mail subject : "Your downloads are ready")
How to download my invoice?
In your order confirmation e-mail, there is a link to your pdf invoice with the mention "Click here to download your PDF invoice"
NM-Lab System™ requirements
- 3ds Max 2015 or above
- Forest Pack Pro 6 (itoo software) or above
- Corona renderer or Vray
What is the "All-In-One Distribution" feature ?
This means that NM-Lab System™ works with only one ForestPack Pro object.
This is one of the most powerful feature allowing you to create & manage realistic environments in seconds.
How can I get NM-Lab System™ Manual for free ?
It's totally free for NM-Lab System™ customers.
- Purchase NM-Lab System™
- Open it & Copy the free manual coupon code (.rtf)
- Paste & Apply the coupon code in your cart
- Get it for free
What is included in your "Environment Packs"?
Our environment packs include 2 max files :
- Assets max file
- Scene max file : the whole 3d scene showed in previews and distributed with ForestPackPro
Do your environment packs come with the lighting and the cameras you used for your previews?
- Our environment packs previews are lighted with HDRi from other campagnies we can not include in our products. Also, please note that each shots are often lighted with different HDRi in the same pack.
- Our environment packs are provided without cameras we used for preview, you get a clean default scene.
Why I don’t get exactly the same rendering look, comparing to your previews on “the Lab”?
When you open the file you can have a different rendering look because :
- In our previews, we use HDRi (from some company we can not include in our digitals products). As a result, our HDRi lighting is different & adaptated for each previews. When you will open our scene, there is just one default sun, it's up to you to replace it and find the right lighting for each shots!
- We happen to use fog (volumetrics), for some rendering and we prefer to give you a clean default scene.
- Sometimes we have duplicated terrain (instanced) and rotated it to give more depth in our previews.
- Previews are rendered with Corona and other render engines (Vray/Octane) may have slightly different look.
- Our product does not contain cameras we used for previews.
Can you tell me/us which HDRi did you use in your environment pack's preview?
We have done hundreds of previews, often, several different HDRi are used in the same pack's preview, some are also combined with direct sun lighting.
We obviously don't memorize all these lighting settings for each shot.
We sell assets and structured scenes, we don't sell renders. It's up to you to look for some beautiful lighting. Sure you will!