How can we help you?
What rendering engines are your products dedicated to?
Corona renderer and Vray (some products are also compatible with Octane Render, each formats is specified on the product page).
With which rendering engine are your product's previews made?
The previews are almost all rendered with Corona Renderer.
Do you project any offer for non-3ds Max users?
- Yes for our 3D Models offer because they are mostly provided with FBX files so you may bring them into other 3d apps (Please check if FBX format is available).
- No for NM-Lab System™ & Environment Packs, we couldn’t remain the same offer policy because of their tight dependencies to Forest Pack Pro plug-in, exclusively dedicated to 3ds Max users and also, not handled within the FBX exporting process.
What is the difference between [Standard Version] and (Single Engine) version?
The [Standard Version], as the name suggest, is the full version of the product with the original price.
The (Single Engine) version is the same product but fully dedicated to the renderer of your choice.
We offer you the opportunity to access the products based on your workflow and, in this way, obtain a lower price.
Read more about pricing policy here.
In [Standard Version] products, you did'nt mention 3dsMax version and rendering engine version. Is it based on (single engine) version?
Absolutely, the (single engine) versions are extracted from [standard version].
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can buy our produts with :
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) with Stripe
I'm EU business customer, how to be exempted from VAT?
EU business customers (except France) can be exempted from VAT
You can enter your VAT ID in two ways :
- On your customer account page at the bottom left (recommended)
- On your cart page at the bottom left (enter your VAT and update cart)
Please check carfully if the VAT exempt works on the last checkout page before paying your order.
If VAT exempt doesn't work, contact us before paying your order.
Your VAT ID will be mentioned on your invoice under the mention "notes".
How does sending files work?
Once your payment is confirmed :
- Wait one minute on the order page during the preparation download process.
- We also sent you a download link on your email. (E-mail subject : "Your downloads are ready")
How to download the latest product update?
When a product is updated, you will receive an email from Nouvelle Mesure Lab entitled: "Update available for "TheNameOfTheConcernedProduct"
Please, before contacting us:
- Search "Nouvelle Mesure Lab Update available for " in your inbox search bar.
- Check your inbox promotion or social section (some mail algorithm classification are capricious).
- Check your spam or bulk email folder.
How to download my invoice?
In your order confirmation e-mail, there is a link to your pdf invoice with the mention "Click here to download your PDF invoice"
Where is my VAT number mentioned on the invoice?
If you have entered your VAT number on your account page, it will be automatically affixed by Shopify bot on your invoice in the "notes" section.
Can you modify an invoice?
The invoice is automatically generated and sent by Shopify bot based on the data you entered.
Unfortunately we do not have the possibility to modify the invoice once it has been generated.
Please ensure that you do not make any mistakes when entering your details before purchasing.
NM-Lab System™ requirements
- 3ds Max 2015 or above
- Forest Pack Pro 5.4.0 (itoo software) or above
- Corona renderer or Vray
What is the "All-In-One Distribution" feature ?
This means that NM-Lab System™ works with only one ForestPack Pro object.
This is one of the most powerful feature allowing you to create & manage realistic environments in seconds.
How can I download NM-Lab System™ Manual?
Since April 2022 update, you can simply download the NM-Lab System™ Manual by scanning the QR code in your .max file
The System doesn't seem to work properly after merging into my scene
Here are some points to check :
- make sure that all system textures are found by 3dsMax
- make sure you have applied a 5x5m UVWmap modifier on your scene terrain
- make sure you did'nt change the distribution setting in ForestPack
Anyway, please read the NM-Lab System Manual, simply scan the QR-Code in your System-Card and download it.
What is included in your "Environment Packs"?
Our environment packs include 2 max files :
- Assets max file
- Scene max file : the whole 3d scene showed in previews and distributed with ForestPackPro
Do your environment packs come with the lighting and the cameras you used for your previews?
- Our environment packs previews are lighted with HDRi from other campagnies we can not include in our products. Also, please note that each shots are often lighted with different HDRi in the same pack.
- Our environment packs are provided without cameras we used for preview, you get a clean default scene.
Why I don’t get exactly the same rendering look, comparing to your previews on “the Lab”?
When you open the file you can have a different rendering look because :
- In our previews, we use HDRi (from some company we can not include in our digitals products). As a result, our HDRi lighting is different & adaptated for each previews. When you will open our scene, there is just one default sun, it's up to you to replace it and find the right lighting for each shots!
- We happen to use fog (volumetrics), for some rendering and we prefer to give you a clean default scene.
- Sometimes we have duplicated terrain (instanced) and rotated it to give more depth in our previews.
- Previews are rendered with Corona and other render engines (Vray/Octane) may have slightly different look.
- Our product does not contain cameras we used for previews.
Can you tell me/us which HDRi did you use in your environment pack's preview?
We have done hundreds of previews, often, several different HDRi are used in the same pack's preview, some are also combined with direct sun lighting.
We obviously don't memorize all these lighting settings for each shot.
We sell assets and structured scenes, we don't sell renders. It's up to you to look for some beautiful lighting. Sure you will!